Mason-Oceana-Manistee Board of Realtors Scholarship Fund for graduates of any Mason, Oceana or Manistee High School.
The Mason-Oceana-Manistee Board of Realtors Scholarship Fund has been awarded to a recipient each year since 2006.
Join the Fight for Fair Housing!
The key to ending discrimination in real estate isn't this ad.
If recent events have taught us anything, it's this: we have more work to do. Racism is real, tragically so. Discrimination, in all its forms, still casts a long shadow in this country, and too many are being denied the opportunities that all Americans deserve. Our commitment to the diverse communities we serve starts with a Code of Ethics. Our code sets a higher standard for fairness in housing than any federal law, it's backed by a culture of member accountability, and it extends to our work on Capitol Hill, where we continue to advocate for meaningful change.
At the National Association of REALTORS® we believe that fairness is worth fighting for, and we won't stop until the fight is won. Because that's who we are.
If you experience or witness discrimination in real estate, we urge you to report it.
Visit hud.gov/fairhousing to file a complaint with the Department of Housing and Urban Development.
REALTOR® Fair Housing Declaration
I agree to:
- Provide equal professional service without regard to the race, color, religion, gender (sex), disability (handicap), familial status, national origin, sexual orientation or gender identity of any prospective client, customer, or of the residents of any community.
- Keep informed about fair housing law and practices, improving my clients’ and customers’ opportunities and my business.
- Develop advertising that indicates that everyone is welcome and no one is excluded;, expanding my client’s and customer’s opportunities to see, buy, or lease property.
- Inform my clients and customers about their rights and responsibilities under the fair housing laws by providing brochures and other information.
- Document my efforts to provide professional service, which will assist me in becoming a more responsive and successful REALTOR®.
- Refuse to tolerate non-compliance.
- Learn about those who are different from me, and celebrate those differences.
- Take a positive approach to fair housing practices and aspire to follow the spirit as well as the letter of the law.
- Develop and implement fair housing practices for my firm to carry out the spirit of this declaration