Welcome to the MOM Board
(NCDS) NATIONAL CENTER FOR DISPUTE SETTLEMENT FOR BUYERS & SELLERS!
Website: www.ncdsusa.org and the phone number is 586-226-2470. They handle dispute resolutions between buyers and sellers re issues such as sellers disclosure statements, etc.
INFORMATION REGARDING FILING ETHICS & ARBITRATION COMPLAINTS!!!
REALTOR ACTION CENTER INFORMATION
As a busy professional on the go, NAR has developed the
REALTOR Action Center Mobile App to make it easy and
convenient to contact your elected officials BEFORE they make
decisions that impact the bottom line of REALTORS like you
and your customers.
Realtor Action CenterWe are the REALTOR® Party: An
energized movement of real estate professionals fighting
to keep the dream of homeownership alive for this country
MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE-WORK WITH A REALTOR®.
Sellers: REALTORS® provide sellers invaluable services, and there are many reasons to work with one. A REALTOR®:
• Can give you up-to-date information about the market, prices, financing, terms and conditions of competing properties.
• Will market your property to other real estate agents and to the public.
• Will know when, where and how to best market your property.
• Can help you objectively evaluate every buyer's proposal without compromising your marketing position.
• Can help close the sale of your home.
Buyers:REALTORS® provide critical assistance with the home buying process. A REALTOR®:
• Has many resources to assist you in your home search.
• Can provide objective information about each property.
• Can help you negotiate.
• Can help you determine your buying power.
• Provides guidance during the evaluation of the property.
• Can guide you through the closing process and make sure everything flows together smoothly.
NEW MOMBR FACEBOOK PAGE! CHECK US OUT!
LIKE US @: http://www.facebook.com/momboard
List of acceptable Posts:
a. Congratulatory comments
b. Milestone attainments.
c. Educational information or notices
d. News relating to Real Estate
List of Unacceptable Posts:
c. Anything relating to commissions or fees
d. Anything relating to a Protected Class of individual under the Civil Rights Act and Fair Housing.
e. Not to be used as an MLS, ie, Open Houses, Any Listing Info, ie, price reductions, etc.
MOMBR Facebook will be governed by the Articles of the NAR Code of Ethics.
Anyone who sees an inappropriate post is urged to contact the MOMBR Office at firstname.lastname@example.org the post will then be reviewed by staff & removed if necessary.
Members that continue to post inappropriate posts will be removed from the MOMBR Facebook Page.
Adopted March 2013
Federal Credit Union Fact Sheet
The following fact sheet outlines the numerous financial products and services available from the Credit Union and offers a link to the new video with Christine Todd.
Originally founded by the National Association of REALTORS® in 2008, REALTORS® Federal Credit Union was the first-ever virtual credit union. Fields of membership include REALTORS® and immediate family members, NAR member boards, institutes, societies and councils, REALTOR®-owned businesses, and staff of State and Local Associations.
REALTORS® Federal Credit Union
REALTORS® Federal Credit Union, a Division of Northwest Federal Credit Union, offers a wide variety of personal and business financial products and resources, including commercial real estate lending, designed specifically for REALTORS® and REALTOR® Associations.
New Informational Video with Christine Todd
"REALTORS® Federal Credit Union, a Division of Northwest Federal Credit Union is a wonderful service of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS®," Christine said. "I promote it to my members and staff as well and encourage them to take advantage of the various services, because it's a great place for REALTORS® to conduct their business." She concluded, "we are all part of the REALTOR® family and you help support other REALTORS® when you use the Credit Union."
To view the video, click here [[https://www.dropbox.com/sh/bi3dfagqz1rcn3g/b4td_V4F9y?n=9332617]]
Featured Savings and Loan Products:
• Savings, Certificates, Money Market and IRA accounts
• Competitive Auto Loan Rates
• Professional Development Lines of Credit (for designation and certifications courses)
• CCIM Designation Loans
• Free Basic Business or Personal Checking Accounts
Convenient Access to your accounts:
• Free Mobile Banking with Mobile Deposit*
• Free Online Banking with Mobile Bill Pay
• 5,000+ shared branch locations nationwide
• 33,000 Fee-Free ATMs nationwide**
Commercial Real Estate Loans (Purchase, Refinance, Improvements):
• No Prepayment Penalties
• 5 - 7 - 10 year terms
• SBA 7(a) and 504 Lender
State of Michigan Property
You can now access estimates on property taxes
by local unit and school district, using 2004 millage rates.
Click the link below to begin.
OR ARBITRATION REQUEST