Welcome to the MOM Board
Ask your agent about electronic lock boxes: Click on the attachment below to find out!
MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE-WORK WITH A REALTOR®.
Sellers: REALTORS® provide sellers invaluable services, and there are many reasons to work with one. A REALTOR®:
· Can give you up-to-date information about the market, prices, financing, terms and conditions of competing properties.
· Will market your property to other real estate agents and to the public.· Will know when, where and how to best market your property.
· Can help you objectively evaluate every buyer's proposal without compromising your marketing position.
· Can help close the sale of your home.
Buyers: REALTORS® provide critical assistance with the home buying process. A REALTOR®:
· Has many resources to assist you in your home search.
· Can provide objective information about each property.
· Can help you negotiate.
· Can help you determine your buying power.
· Provides guidance during the evaluation of the property.
· Can guide you through the closing process and make sure everything flows together smoothly.
MOMBR FACEBOOK PAGE! CHECK US OUT! LIKE US @:
(NCDS) NATIONAL CENTER FOR DISPUTE SETTLEMENT FOR BUYERS & SELLERS.
Website: www.ncdsusa.org and the phone number is 586-226-2470. They handle dispute resolutions between buyers and sellers re issues such as sellers disclosure statements, etc.
INFORMATION REGARDING FILING ETHICS & ARBITRATION COMPLAINTS.
REALTOR ACTION CENTER INFORMATION
As a busy professional on the go, NAR has developed the REALTOR Action Center Mobile App to make it easy and convenient to contact your elected officials BEFORE they make decisions that impact the bottom line of REALTORS like you and your customers.
Realtor Action Center We are the REALTOR® Party: An
energized movement of real estate professionals fighting to keep
the dream of homeownership alive for this country.
Contributions are not deductible for Federal income tax purposes. RPAC contributions are voluntary and used for political purposes. You may refuse to contribute without reprisal or otherwise impacting your membership rights. For individuals investing $1,000.00 or greater, up to 30% of this total investment may be forwarded to the National Association of REALTORS® RPAC. All amounts forwarded to the National Association of REALTORS® RPAC are charged against the applicable contribution limits under 52 U.S.C. 30016. Nothing herein shall be construed as a solicitation of contributions from non-members. A copy of the federal report, filed by National RPAC with the Federal Election Commission, is available for purchase from the Federal Election Commission, Washington D.C.20463. State reports are filed with the Michigan Secretary of State, Elections Division, Lansing, Michigan.